How To Set Widomaker’s Members Page as Your Browser Home Page in Microsoft Internet Explorer…
- Open the desktop, and then open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button (the icon looks like a round gear), and then click Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page (in this case, http://home.widomaker.com ).
- Click Apply, and then click OK. The next time you open a new browsing session or window (or click the Home button), your home page(s) will be loaded automatically.
How to Set Widomaker’s Members Page as Your Browser Home Page in Mozilla Firefox or Seamonkey in Three Easy Steps…
- Open Widomaker’s Members Page (home.widomaker.com) in Firefox or Seamonkey.
- Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button, and release.
- Click Yes to set this as your home page.
And that’s it. Now every single time you start up your browser you will be at your designated home page. Click the “HOME” button at the top of your Internet Explorer or Firefox browser to test it out. It should take you to Widomaker’s Members Page at http://home.widomaker.com