According to US-CERT (part of the Department of Homeland Security), Netgear R6200, R6250, R6400, R6700, R6900, R7000, R7100LG, R7300, R7900, R8000, D6220, and D6400 routers, and possibly other models, are vulnerable to arbitrary command injection. If you use one of the vulnerable Netgear routers, we recommend that you apply an update provided by Netgear, or discontinue use and replace the vulnerable device.
Note: The most recent updates on the issues, described below, will be added to the bottom of this post.
There is, as of 12/9/2016, a known issue affecting some Dial-up Internet access users. This issue only affects Dial-up users. All other services, including Broadband DSL, are unaffected. Our dial-up carrier partner has provided the following update:
Amazon Channels is now offering HBO Streaming to Amazon Prime members. Now, Prime members can add an HBO subscription to their membership. Free trials are available.
This is a great addition to Widomaker’s Residential DSL Value – Premium Internet service.
There are many reasons to subscribe to premium channels like HBO on Amazon Channels:
– No cable or satellite required
– Subscribe or cancel anytime, risk-free
– Easy to watch and manage your subscription all from one place: Amazon Video app and Amazon.com
– Watch anywhere on connected devices–Smart TVs, mobile phones, tablets, computers, and more
– Access all of HBO’s exclusive content, like Game of Thrones, Westworld, and much more
Click the link below for more information and to sign up…